Crockpot White Chicken Chili
3 cups Cauliflower, chopped
2 cups Baby Portabella Mushrooms, chopped
1 (15-ounce) can Great Northern Beans
1 (15-ounce) can Pinto Beans
4 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
1 Tbsp Black Pepper
16 ounces Chicken Breasts
1. Add cauliflower and mushrooms to crockpot.
2. Drain and rinse beans, take 1 cup of beans and place aside. Add the rest of the beans to the crockpot.
3. Add chicken broth, garlic, seasonings, and chicken to crockpot.
4. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
5. With an immersion blender or food processor, take out about 1/2 cup of broth mixture and add to 1 cup of reserved beans. Blend everything until a creamy mixture develops. Add to crockpot.
6. Take chicken out and shred. Place back into the crockpot and mix everything together.
Crockpot White Chicken Chili (1 1/2 cup serving)
212 calories, 3.6g fat, 28.8g carbohydrates, 20.7g protein, 10.7g fiber, 2.2g sugar